Early Birthday Celebration

Hehe... yesterday during my Monday meeting... My company made an early birthday celebration for me. Well... here's some pics that I can share.


Here's my cake... Cedric choose one. From Secret Recipe and it was called er... dunno what Espresso... I think it's Espresso Cheese Cake?


Alright, here goes the birthday song... Happy Birthday To You, Happy Bir... and so on...


Everyone is laughing... wanna know why??? Read more!



Cuz I'm blowing on a non lit candle!!! haha... nah it's not i'm blur or what. Cuz there's no lighter in the HQ. No smokers and the only Smoker (Ching Hou) is absent. =.= there goes my candle.


Well.. finally... the cake cutting ceremony...


After the happy time... there goes the scary time... 90 Days Plan Meeting! But at least we're treated a good lunch at Xuan Xin (Gurney Plaza New Wing). So... it worth all the scary feeling haha. Anyway... I'm just too stressed + tension + tired on Monday... That's all for now...

0 comments

Make A Comment
top