Vista OS X - Having Mac Interface In Your Windows Vista

For those who like Mac User Interface but prefer Vista's operating system or file compatibility, Vista OS X is something for you.

I've got it into my laptop now. Trying with it's cool features and appearance. Easy to install but uninstalling is kinda tricky. If you was wondering how your vista might come out after you installed it, well I have some screen shots to show.


Well... Main Desktop, this is how my VistaOSX looks after some settings tweak.



Here's the cool part, a grid view of my downloads folder. Just like it has in Mac.



Don't like the grid view? You can have the Fan View! Here's a Fan View of my Applications folder


It actually have more docklets. iCal where it automatically shows up today's date on your dock. I also have fast screen capture and also auto saving it in to desktop - just like how the Mac did it. Besides that, I even have a battery meter showing in my dock as I'm using Vista OS X on my Vaio Laptop.

If you're still not convinced with my screenies and you need to see more, Click Here

Vista OS X is the ultimate leopard transformation pack for Vista,yet you can use Vista OS X on any language and edition!






Here is a short list of Vista OS X features:

Support
Windows Vista in any language and edition!

System Files
Boot logo, Login screen, Welcome Center, Brandings, PC-Properties, Back and forward buttons, icons, uxtheme patch.

Extras
Wallpaper, Screensaver, leftsider, Rklauncher, Sounds, Cursors, Spaces

Skins
Visual Style for Vista, WinRAR 3x

Installer
Super-Small Size Installer, safe install on any partition, uninstall option, costumizeable setup to install only what you want and need, Fast installation, System Restore Point

You can also install only the Vista OS X parts you want.

Download Vista OS X Now!
Password : www.xylement.com

More info about Vista OS X here...

0 comments

Make A Comment
top