I'm back!

Phew, after a long break... I'm finally back to blog. Damn, I was so damn freaking busy... not even have time to update my blog -.-"

Was busy with Swtich World then Street Fighter 4 event. I've linked the photos in facebook so I'm not gonna spam the pics here again in my blog. =) Besides that, I'm lazy to do so cuz need to resize the pics one by one then worst... upload them up 1 by 1... It has like 70+ pics total. So, just click the link to see the pictures la.

If no facebook, then just register an account la xD

Besides this update, I also wanna wish MJ (Michael Jackson) R.I.P. Not really sad or happy on his event but just paying him a final respect. May you rest in peace MJ!

That's all for the update... it's 4:25am now... will try to upload more often from now on xD



0 comments

Make A Comment
top