Memories...

It has been a long long time since my last step into my church @ Madras Lane, Penang. Was scrolling through facebook today and found a few picture albums from my church members.

Things changed a lot... I still remember the old active me during the young days. Right now? I'm just too busy, too lazy and worst of all... I live on myself.

Thanks for the album, at least I could see how's everyone now. Surprisingly saw one of my church friend who was a beautiful girl last time... turned "chan" right now. Anyway, wishing them all the best. Was wondering when I will step back to church? Will my friends still be my friends or a stranger now? But I know surely I'll get back to the church... worst come to worst... on my funeral day...

Clement.C - signing off... *zap*



0 comments

Make A Comment
top