Premonition

Premonition - A strong feeling that something is about to happen. Something unpleasant.

Lately, I'm having Premonition of a disaster. Something really really bad and it was about all of us (earthlings). It's not only premonition, I'm dreaming about is as well.

It was all about global warming. The sun got too warm and hot and it burns the earth. Just exactly like the show "Knowing". In order to understand more, please watch "Knowing". (haha)

About my dream, I remember I was in my uncle's condo. I feel the heat the TV was broadcasting about the hot whether. I asked my dad and uncle, "Are we still safe? What we can do?" and my uncle, who was a pastor... replied... "Nothing, just wait and pray". The next very minute after his words...

I hear a noise coming from far and I looked out of the balcony... I saw a huge storming lava like fire rushing down burning the Penang bridge, buildings and etc. Within few seconds until it reaches my place and that's the end of the earth.

Besides that, I've also been searching for "2012" in google. Found a lot of result saying that what will happen in 2012. You should do that cuz it's too long for me to explain it here. Best for all... after reading all the articles about 2012... flip your Bible to Revelation Chapter 20, verse 12 (20:12) and read it. You will be shocked!

Talking about Premonition... here's a big show coming... this was their 4th release... yea... FINAL DESTINATION 4! Which will be airing in the cinemas worldwide in August. Where for Australia, it will be October for certain reasons.

Here's a short "Behind the Scenes" for ya'll!



Signing off............

0 comments

Make A Comment
top