2nd Year Anniversary

Hmm... Today is my 2nd Year Anniversary with my bebe... So before continue reading... wish us "HAPPY 2nd YEAR ANNIVERSARY!"

Okie... now you may continue, as expected... I didn't receive any gifts nor wish from her... But I'm fine with it... anyway, I've given her a surprise by getting her a bouquet of Ferraro Roche! Well quite expensive actually including the hand work and chocolates.... but once a year, so ok la! xD

It was sent to her office today, she was happy... I called her within 10 seconds after she received the flower (had an arrangement with the florist... keke) and I was lucky to still hear her laugh and her friends laughing also. She was happy and the first word she say to me was Thank You! Hehe... Well I'm happy... anyway, she say we should celebrate it but we don't have the time for today. So I guess we will be celebrating it tomorrow or in our KL trip which is next week!

I'll upload the picture of the huge bouquet and put it up! So stay tuned!
Here's the pictures! Enjoy!











0 comments

Make A Comment
top